Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

How it all began!

Blade and I met on Halloween night, we had both been invited over to our friends Basia's house for a halloween party. From the moment we laid eyes on each other we both knew there was something special about each other. I am normally very shy but I tried my hardest to make sure I was around him and talking to him. As it got closer to the end of the night Blade got up the nerve to ask me for my number and he wrote it on his hand (or engraved it as I later found out) and when it was time to leave he gave me a big hug and told me to make sure I answered when he called.
                                                                   Our first picture together!
                                                  All of us, Blade had his arm tight around me!

A few days later Blade finally called and we went out to lunch together to Mama Chus in orem. I was very shy of course but did better than I expected I would. Blade still says I was way to shy but it was our first date who wouldn't be shy? After that we talked a lot on the phone and went out as often as we could.
Just a few weeks before Christmas Blade told me that he loved me and loved my kids, of course I said it back and we soon started talking about getting married and becoming a family. We took our time and moved in together in January to make sure we would work good together.
Things went great and on March 25 2010  Blade and I made dinner together and we enjoyed dinner and desert with us and the kids. While we were eating our desert Blade started to act weird and the kids kept talking about a  bracelet  for me and I had no idea what was going on. Before I knew it Blade was down on one knee telling me how much he loved me, he was very choked up and had a hard time getting everything out but finally managed a "will you marry me" and of course I yelled a very excited "YES"!

No comments:

Post a Comment