Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Our fun filled weekend!

This past weekend was very fun and busy for us. I quit my job at Target to go back to my old job at the nursing home so I would get more hours and not work as late at night. It was very fun and nice to be back there and see all the old staff and patients that I haven't seen in a while.
On Saturday while I was at work Blade took the kids to our friends daughters birthday party at Kangaroo Zoo. The had so much fun. They have talked about it for days and want to go back there.



On Sunday we went to our niece Baylee's 1st birthday party. It was full of family from both sides most we didn't even know. It was a lot of fun and she was so cute (as always) with her cake all over here. She was a very spoiled little girl and got lots of cute things. The kids are so fun to watch with her they love their cousins so much! I'm so happy we get to be apart of the family and enjoy fun times with them!

2 comments:

  1. You went back? Yay for Kay. Kinda sad for you. Can't blame ya though. I miss it to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your kids had fun at Dev's party, We were so happy they came! :)

    ReplyDelete