Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Catching up!

Wow it has been a long time since I last blogged. We have been very busy with a lot of things but I am going to try to get back into the habit of blogging. Since it's been so long since I blogged I better catch up on everything that has happened.
First Christmas, It was one of the best Christmas's I've ever had. First we had a Christmas party at my Aunt Kay's house, this has been a tradition in my family before I was even born.

We had a special visitor!






Then on Christmas Eve We had two Christmas dinners to go to one at my moms house and one at Blade's Grandma's house. It was so nice to spend the whole day with Blade, Kaleb, Raelyn, and all of our family!
The kids sang a song it was so cute!
Christmas morning was the best! My parents, my brother Kyle, Blade's parents and brother Dylan all came over to watch the kids open their presents. They all got here before the kids woke up. I think all the adults were more excited. As soon as the kids woke up they were very excited to see that Santa had come. They couldn't wait to play with what he brought and open all the other gifts. The best part of the whole day was seeing how happy the kids were, they didn't just get excited about what they got but also what Blade and I got. I love how sweet and caring my kids are!
Our matching monkey Pajamas!
Next was New Years, It was a simple but nice New Years for us, The kids were gone to their dad's house so Blade and I went out to dinner, we then spent the rest of the night at home with Andy and Basia. 
Awesome hats huh?!

We made sure we got enough hats for all of us!

At the end of January we decided that we should put our house up for sale so that when Blade gets back into the Air Force we will have one less thing to worry about. It still hasn't sold and has had it's ups and downs. We will have people come and look at it and seem very interested and say they will look for financing but then never hear back. I know the economy is bad, but I still hope it happens soon!

Next on February 7th Kaleb turned 5! I can't believer it has already been 5 years since I've had him. Time has flown by for me. It was a very exciting but also sad time. 5 just sounds so old to me. He is a big boy now! For his party we decided to do a pirate theme party. I decided I was going to be brave and try to make him a homemade cake this year, I was very nervous and stressed about it for weeks. In the end the cake turned out great and I was very excited I did it, I can't wait to to Raelyn's now it definitely will become a tradition for me to make their birthday cakes! We had a really good turn out for his party especially with how bad the weather was.
The cake! I am very proud of it especially since it's the first one I've ever done like that

Cutest pirate I've ever seen!

Kaleb says he didn't turn 5 until he blew out his candles so this is the moment he turned 5 lol!

Playing Pirate game

This is her pirate face, pretty scary right?!

The pinata was a big hit but very hard to break.

She has a good swing for how little she is!

Raelyn made sure her baby Brock (named after her cousin) did everything her and the other kids did!

No comments:

Post a Comment