Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 17, 2011

All about Blade!

Today I decided to blog about Blade. I looked through my pictures and videos and realized I married a very interesting man. I've always know how handsome, strong, brave, protective, and smart he is, but until last night I didn't fully realize how silly he really is. I love the fact that he is so silly. He can always make me smile and laugh even on my worst day! Blade truly is my soulmate and I know we can make it through anything. We have only been together for a year and 5 months  but in that time we have made it through some very hard times and of course I wont lie we have had some bad fights but we have been working very hard on all our problems and have learned to handle things and each other. I think it is a normal part of being newlyweds to have fights and have the adjustment period of learning to live together and handle everything as a team. Anyways now for the fun part I am going to share all the photos and video I have of him that I think are hilarious!
This is the Christmas ninja, I have never heard of such a thing!

He even "attacked" the kids.. he is so great with them they love him as much as I do!

So sexy right?!

I love this it is so funny!

This is Blade trying to dye his hair and beard one night when I was dying my hair




                                             This video was taken in February not December lol!

So that is all the funny things about him. I think the best part about Blade is the love he has for me and the kids. Right from the start he has always been so good to me and always been there for me. I was very nervous to introduce him to the kids. I promised myself that if my kids didn't like someone I wouldn't date them and same goes for if someone didn't like or get along with the kids. From the second they all met they have been the best of friends he stared playing with them and making them laugh right away. Even before we got engaged he had already taken on the father role for them. This means so much to me. Technically they do have a father but he has been anything but that. Blade has taught me what love is between a husband and wife and has taught my kids what a man and father should be. If Kaleb grows up to be even as half as great as Blade I will be so proud.
He was so excited and proud to put the kids toys together on Christmas.

Kaleb and Blade having boy time playing Call Of Duty together.

He is such a proud father!


No comments:

Post a Comment