Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hip Hip Hooray Raelyn is 3 today!!!!

Three years ago today I was blessed with the birth of my beautiful baby girl! It seems like it was just yesterday I really can't believe that she is 3 already! We decided to have her party on Sunday because we were moving all weekend and monday being the 4th and then today being a week day and Blade working we figured Sunday would work the best for everyone. Raelyn loves to be outside so did her party at the park. It was a very beautiful day outside all day, until of course it was time for her party to begin. The wind started blowing so hard and it started raining. We all waited out the storm and continued her party when the weather was nice again. Raelyn got a lot of great presents she loves every single one of them. We are so grateful to everyone who made it and helped us make it such a special day for her!










Since we had her party on Sunday I have been trying to still make today feel like her Birthday and make it very special. We had pink heart shaped pancakes for breakfast, then we played and went to lunch with my mom and got ice cream, When Blade gets off work we will be going swimming and then she gets to pick what we make for dinner! I love you Princess! I am so grateful to be your mom!

1 comment: