Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Camping with Blade!

Blade and I have never been camping just the 2 of us. Last summer was so crazy and busy with Blade's work schedule and planning the wedding that we were only able to camp twice and it was with family both times. We decided that since this was probably our last full summer in Utah for a long time that we needed to make sure we went camping just the 2 of us. Blade is lucky enough to have a job that works 4 10s he works monday through thursday and has a 3 day weekend, he also gets holidays off so he had the 24th off. We decided that the weekend of the 24th would be the perfect time to camp just the 2 of us, the kids were gone with their dad and I was able to get the weekend off. Blade has gone to Scofield a lot and really loves it, I have never been their and really wanted to see what he has been talking about. We headed up Friday after I got off work at 11 am I worked for 3 hours it was really pointless but I'm just grateful I was able to have the weekend off. I love Scofield it is so beautiful there. It was so nice to have quality one on one time with my husband. We don't get a lot of that "newlywed" time due to the fact that we were an instant family. We really bonded a lot over the camping trip and learned a lot about each other and had plenty of time to talk with out kids interrupting us! We went fishing, shooting, on drives, and just hung out talking around the camp fire. Our next camping trip will be just the 4 of us and that will be a first for us also! I can't wait to show the kids Scofield!


















No comments:

Post a Comment