Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 1, 2011

Boys Day/Girls Day

Last year when I had my bridal shower Raelyn went with me and I explained to her it was a girls day thing and Kaleb went with Blade bowling and had a boys day. Since then the kids have been asking to have another boys/girls day. We were finally able to make it happen this past saturday. Blade and Kaleb went fishing. Blade was so excited to go that he woke up at 5 am got everything all ready and in the car and woke Kaleb up and got him dressed and they made it to Scofield by 7. Of course they immediately began fishing. Blade caught his fish first and then Kaleb caught 2 fish and got the biggest fish out of the 3, he is 5 years old and already out fishing his dad! They had breakfast there and lunch and just spent the day fishing and talking and having fun with each other. They left the lake around 1 to head home, as they were leaving Kaleb said to Blade "Thanks for the boys day, you are the best daddy in the world" I couldn't have said it better myself! Kaleb was sound asleep as soon as he was buckled in his seat. I'm so thankful they have bonded and become as close as they have and can spend special days together like that.
Raelyn and I decided to go get manicures and pedicures for our girls day. She loves it when I paint her nails and I knew she would love going and getting them done. I had to work that day so my mom watched her and then when I got off work the 3 of us headed over to the nail salon. Raelyn loved it from minute one. She picked out her own color and sat on my lap and put her hands and feet in the water. She is such a little princess and loves to be pampered, what girl doesn't? She is so proud of her nails and shows them off to everyone. I may have started a bad thing because she is already asking when we can go again. I guess it gives me a good excuse to get my nails done more often! I forgot my camera at home so I didn't get pictures of it but I will for sure the next time we go!








No comments:

Post a Comment