Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 8, 2011

Tim McGraw Concert!

On Saturday Aug 6th we went to the Tim McGraw concert at the Usana Amphitheater in West Valley. I have been so excited for this since we go the tickets. I absolutely love Tim McGraw. I have been listening to him since I was just a little girl. We went with Haley, a girl she works with Kristen ( Not sure on spelling) and her friend Sam. We all went to dinner at Costa Vita first then headed up. We left American Fork around 5 or 5:30 so I thought we had plenty of time to make it, I was so wrong, traffic was horrible driving up the road to Usana. We spent an hour going 10 miles or less. We missed the first opening act, A Band name Parry. When we got their Luke Bryant was playing and he was really good I didn't realize how many songs I knew by him. Since we had a DD ( Designated Driver) Blade, Haley, and I quickly got our wristbands showing that we are over 21 and found the beer. I don't drink all that often especially beer but when we are out at a concert and have a responsible driver it's very nice to have a few drinks and just relax and have a good time. Tim McGraw came on about 8 and as always put on such a good show. I saw him last year also and both times did amazing! It was a nice getaway and a nice time with the hubby and bff, and to meet some new people! If anyone likes country I highly suggest seeing Tim McGraw if you have the chance not only does he put on a good show he is so sexy!



No comments:

Post a Comment