Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My little brag post!

So I have decided to do a new thing from time to time and brag about the things I have made or done, it's not to sound like a brat or be "look at me" kind of thing I just want to show what I have done, I am proud of myself for all that I have learned to do since becoming a mommy and wife and living on my own! Since this is the first one I'm going to put quite a bit on here the others will probably be shorter!

Sewing:
Raelyn's Apron!

Rice Bags! 


Crafts:
Bow Holder!

And last but not least, Food!
Kaleb's Birthday Cake!



Raelyn's Birthday Cake!


 Homemade Rolls!

 Homemade pizza!

And on a side note I went to the Dr. today for my yearly (girl) Check up and was told that everything is okay and found out that I am now in the clear to get pregnant again! I am so excited and hope it happens soon! I was going to keep all this a secret but I decided that there is no shame in trying to have a baby, no shame in going through a loss of a baby, I started to blog because I wanted to share my life with other people and I hope somehow I can make a difference even if that means talking about the struggles of trying to conceive or the struggles of losing a baby.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you're bragging about yourself-good for you! We'll keep you guys in our thoughts and hope for a baby soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ashlee that means a lot!

    ReplyDelete