Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I'm Back!

I haven't blogged in way too long I have so much to catch up on, I am going to try to blog everyday! So as of right now and probably forever I will no longer have a Facebook. The best ways to keep up with us will be the Blog, email or phone! I sure hope people still want to know what is new with us etc and I really hope people keep in touch so I can know what is new!

So here is a list of things I plan to blog about (in no particular order):

  • My pregnancy with Paisley
  • Paisleys birth story
  • Our Journey into the Military
  • My thoughts and fears about becoming an Air Force wife
  • Things I've made
  • All the Holiday posts I have missed
  • My thoughts on technology and how it's ruining lives and marriages/why I no longer have a Facebook.
So thats all I can think of for now I am sure I will have plenty more!

No comments:

Post a Comment