Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 4, 2012

This is Halloween!

Halloween has become one of my favorite holidays. I used to not really care to much about Halloween until I met Blade and now it is very special to us. We try every year to make it really special for all of us. Blade and I try to dress up every year. I really enjoy dressing up for Halloween and the kids think it's really cool. It is so hard to find a costume that is cute and not too reviling, witch is really surprising since I live in Utah.

This year our festivities started off with a Halloween party/Surprise 50th Birthday part for my Father in law Shawn. Kaleb and Raelyn were gone to their dads for the weekend and Blade and I wanted a night off to have some adult fun so my mom took Paisley for the night. It was nice to get a break and act young again but I sure did miss the kids and so did all the family.








I wish I would have got more pictures of everyone but I put Blade in charge of the camera and I forgot all about it.

Then came Halloween! Blade had to work that day so the kids and I tried to keep busy but we were all so excited and couldn't wait for him to get home so we could start the fun. After Blade got home we all got ready and headed to American Fork for the Trunk or Treat at Gene Harvey. When we were done trick or treating there we headed to my Moms house for dinner. We of course had lots of yummy food. Our original plan was to head back home after that and trick or treat but Paisley got fussy and wanted a bottle so my mom fed her while Blade and I took the kids trick or treating. All in all it was such a great Halloween and so fun to have Paisley be a part of it!









No comments:

Post a Comment