Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 28, 2011

Feeling a little crazy.

As of today I am officially 6 Weeks and 2 Days pregnant! I've made it further this pregnancy than I did with the one we lost. I thought that on saturday when I hit 6 weeks that I would feel a lot better but I don't. I still feel crazy as ever. I'm not just talking hormone crazy, I'm talking I can't relax and enjoy the pregnancy I'm too scared. Every time I go to the bathroom I make sure and check for bleeding, if I haven't been to the bathroom for a while I feel like I have anxiety until I can go and see that I haven't been  bleeding. I haven't worked out or had sex very often because I did both of those the night before I miscarried. I know neither of those will cause a miscarriage but I just get so scared and freaked out about it. I called the Dr today and I go see them next Tuesday and they said they will probably schedule me for an early ultrasound to help me relax and see that everything is going ok. I know this baby is healthier and stronger. I've been very sick, very hormonal, all the signs and symptoms I didn't have much of last time. I wrote this hoping to make me feel better, but I just feel dumb and crazy, I don't know if this is normal to feel and think this way. I thought when I got pregnant again I would just be so excited and so happy that I wouldn't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment