Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Keeping our fingers crossed and praying!

I have thought and thought about when I should blog about this and I finally decided I just can't keep it in anymore...I'm PREGNANT again!!!! I found out on Sunday that we are finally pregnant again after 5 months of trying after the miscarriage. I am only 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant today. I am so scared and so excited at the same time. I have a really good feeling this time. Last time the only reason I thought I was pregnant was that I missed my period, it wasn't that way with Kaleb, Raelyn, or this time, I felt sick and very very tired before I even missed my period. So far every day that goes by I feel more and more pregnant! I am due July 21st we are so excited and keeping our fingers crossed and praying that everything goes smoothly and we have a happy healthy baby this summer!

2 comments: