Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Halloween 2011!

I know I am so late on writing this blog post but better late than never right? Our halloween season started off with a party with our friends the saturday before Halloween. We invited a lot of people to come to our house but only a few showed up so we decided to go to the party at a tattoo shop our friend, Jentry, works at and later that night we stopped by the new club in Provo, The Madison.








Then on Halloween, I was lucky enough to have the day off and was able to go see Kaleb at his school for his  Halloween parade. When Kaleb and Blade got home from school and work we had pizza and root beer for. Once we were all done eating we went to Gene Harvey for a trunk or treat and saw April, my mother in law, Erika, sister in law, and cutest nephew ever, Brock. After that we went and saw my parents and then came home and trick or treated around out neighbor hood. We bought tons and tons of candy and had maybe 5 trick or treaters come to our house, so Blade and I had to eat all the candy.














No comments:

Post a Comment