Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 18: Your views on gay marriage.

This is such a controversial subject, this is only my opinion and I understand  that some people agree and some people disagree. My view on gay marriage is what's wrong with it? I am all for gay marriage. If two people love each other and want to be together than they should have that right. Weather they are allowed to legally marry or not they will still have the feelings they do, still love each other, and still be together. I know a lot of people say that if gays are allowed to marry that it will ruin the sanctuary of marriage, I believe it already has. Marriage is what you and your spouse make it. How many people call it quits over the littlest things? How many celebrities have been married more that 5 times? Back in the day two people of different races couldn't get married, now if someone tried to stop that it's being racist. I hope one day I can look back and think how crazy it would be that two people who love each other and want to spend their lives together can't legally be married just because they are a same sex couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment