Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 17: A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.

I've thought about this post for a while and I really can't think of any book that changed my views on something. I'm sure one has but I just can't remember. So I decided instead to just list some of my favorite books.
  • "A Time To Kill"  John Grisham
  • "The Da Vinci Code"  Dan Brown
  • "The Lost Symbol" Dan Brown
  • " My Sisters Keeper" Jodi Picoult
  • " The Last Song" Nicholas Sparks
  • " The Notebook" Nicholas Sparks
  • The Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer
  • The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
  • " To Kill A Mocking Bird" Harper Lee
Those are the Main ones that first come to mind, I could go on and on of books that I love. I love to read and I am always looking for a good book to read. I am open for any suggestions on good books!

No comments:

Post a Comment