Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Life is changing fast!

Wow this past week has be so crazy for us and so full of changes. I can't believe how much has hit us all at once. I am so thankful it is all positive stuff and is all making our lives better! The first change that happened is that we got an offer on our house! Full Price! In CASH! They are very motivated and love the house and want to move fast on it. The only thing that we are waiting on now is the approval from the manager (since we live in a mobile home park). As soon as we hear they are approved and get the check for the house we will be moving out. I am really hoping to move back to Pleasant Grove. I love it there and miss it a lot.
The next big thing is Blade got a new job! A really great job! He has set hours, set location, benefits, and great pay! It doesn't pay as much as his last job, a couple dollars less, but the location makes up for it. We will be saving a lot in gas money.
The next thing that happened is I found out I am employee of the month for May at my work. It was a total shock for me. I had no idea they would choose me.
Now for the biggest and the best! WE ARE HAVING A BABY! We have been trying for a baby since we got married, but because of the birth control I was on we didn't expect to get pregnant until December. I was supposed to start my period on Mothers Day and as it got closer I kept thinking how cool it would be to find out I was pregnant on Mothers Day. I tried to not think about it as much as I could. Mothers Day came and went with no period. I really didn't feel pregnant and I didn't feel like I was going to start either. I waited until I was two days late to take a test. I took it expecting it to be negative and get the possibility of having a baby out of my mind for the next month. As soon as I took the test  this is what I saw...

Blade, Kaleb, Raelyn, and I are so excited to welcome our little baby Hone in January! My due date is January 15 2012!  It's going to be a long, but very exciting eight months!

3 comments:

  1. Hey!! I am so happy for you!! Congrats! That must be so exciting. What a great Mother's Day gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It is very exciting!

    ReplyDelete