Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 22, 2011

The worst pain i've ever felt.

My world has been turned upside down. I went from being so happy and so excited to feeling so down and like everything is falling apart. The first thing that happened was we found out the people wanting to buy our house didn't get approved by the park. We have another offer on the house and they are approved by the park we are just waiting to hear if they get approved by the bank.
Then on Friday while I was at work the worst thing happened. I went to the bathroom and discovered that I was bleeding. It wasn't a lot and was mostly old blood. I was really freaked out. I hurried and clocked out and went and sat in my car and called Blade and just cried and cried. Blade said he was on his way to come get me, I was to upset to drive. I called the Dr. and they wanted me to come in right away so as soon as Blade picked me up we went right over. My mom met as at the Dr. office to take the kids. When I saw my Dr he said it could be implantation bleeding or a miscarriage.  I was so devastated. I tried to stay positive but I also tried not to get my hopes up. They sent me right over to the hospital for blood work and an ultrasound. I did the blood work first and went to the bathroom and saw the the bleeding was picking up and was all red now. We went and did the ultrasound and they couldn't see anything so they did a vaginal ultrasound and they could see the sack but no baby. I went to the bathroom again and had a big gush of blood. Thats the moment I knew for sure I was having a miscarriage. The Dr. called an hour later and confirmed it. He said my hormone levels were way too low to be 5 weeks pregnant and he was pretty sure it was over.
I spent that whole day in tears. I just don't understand why this had to happen. I have been bleeding a lot since then. I am supposed to do a follow up on monday with blood work to see if my levels went up or down but I really don't think I will. I know in my heart the baby is gone and that the blood work will show the same thing. I never expected this, I had such easy pregnancies with Kaleb and Raelyn I didn't have any problems. I know everything happens for a reason, and I know it is all part of Gods plan. I know with time it will get easier, but right now I am going through a lot of the stages of grieving. I know one day Blade and I will be with our little angel in heaven. R.I.P little angel mommy will always miss you and love you.

1 comment:

  1. I found a link to your blog because we had matching due dates. I am so sorry to read that you have miscarried. This is my husband and I's 3rd try, the last two ended in miscarriages, we have no children. My blog is about my past miscarriages and this pregnancy. I wish you luck for next time =) It is the hardest thing in the world to go through.
    HUGS.

    ReplyDelete