Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 20: Your views on drugs and alcohol.

My view on drugs is, NO NO NO!  I hate drugs, I hate what they do to people and to the people around them. I have tried drugs a long time ago and it was so stupid and something that I will never do again. I have seen drugs ruin so many peoples lives. It makes me so sad to see how much someone can change when they start doing drugs.
My view on alcohol is that it's ok in moderation. If someone is old enough and responsible enough to have a couple drinks here and there I don't see a problem. Before I was pregnant I would have a few drinks here and there when my kids were gone with their dad or grandparents. I always kept it in moderation and never did anything stupid. I only see a problem with alcohol if it keeps someone away from their families, becomes a daily activity, and of course if it turns into alcoholism. Not everyone who drinks is a bad person or an alcoholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment