Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 19: What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?

Ok here we go again with another controversial topic, again I hope I don't offend anyone and if I do I'm sorry but this is my Blog and my opinion. I think that you don't always necessarily need to have religion in your life. I feel that what is most important is to have God in your life, whatever God or Gods it is that you believe in. I have grown up in a mostly LDS populated area and I was baptized into the church, but as I have grown up and looked closer I don't always agree with what is taught. I seem to agree with pieces of almost every religion and disagree with pieces of every religion. I feel that no one will really know what religion (if only one) is correct until we pass and go to heaven.
As far as politics go I don't really know too much about it. I wouldn't say I am Republican or Democratic. I am just me. I agree with some parties on some things and some parties on other things. I think some people put way too much thought into being one or the other and I really don't think it matters as long as what's best for our country is being done.

No comments:

Post a Comment