Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 15: Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it. Day 16: Someone or something you definitely could live without.

Day 15:  Someone that I couldn't live without would be Blade. A lot of people might not know but we had a really big fight in February and spent a night a part. It was on of the worst nights in my life. I was so miserable. I just wanted to talk to him so bad. As mad as I was at him and as mad as I knew he was at me, I just wanted to be able to hug him and have him tell me everything would be okay. Obviously we worked everything out and are doing much better now, but I still regret that night and never want to be without him. I am very attached to him and love him so much. He has made my life complete. I love you Blade forever and always!
The silly and crazy man I love! : )

Day 16: Something that I could live without is drama. I hate drama. I know a lot of people that love drama in their life. I can't stand it. I hate hearing about it all the time and hearing the same stories over and over. Sometimes I wish I could tell some people just to grow up and get over it.  In my opinion most people who are full of drama are board of their own lives and feed off of that to make it more interesting. Im sure i've had my moments full of drama but I try to stay away from it and try to let things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment