Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Not so happy mom...

Kaleb's  finger it has 3 huge blisters on it.

Raelyn's top lip is all cut up and has road rash on her chin
This is how the kids came home from their dads house. I am so not happy. I know accidents happen and they do get hurt sometimes with me but some things can be prevented. Kaleb got his finger burnt from a bon fire. Who takes kids to a fire and doesn't explain to them to stay away and then keep a close eye on them? When we were camping we had a fire and told them to stay back or they were done. They listened to me and no one got hurt. Raelyn feel on the cement. She told me that feel off of a bench. After her being home for a while we noticed her playing with one of her top teeth so we looked at it really closely and her tooth is loose and the gum is bruised around it. Im no expert but I think she would have had to hit pretty hard for it to be this bad. I feel so bad for both of them I'm sure they both hurt pretty bad. Looks like we may be going to the dentist and doctor tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment