Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 11: Something people seem to compliment you the most on. Day 12: Something you never get compliments on.

Day 11:  The main thing that is sticking out in my mind is my cooking. Blade compliments me all the time on what I cook. I've never really thought I was that great of a cook but he seems to think so. Sometimes I wonder if he is just being nice or if he really thinks that. My dad and brother have always loved my chicken enchiladas and now the kids love them and beg me to make them all the time.

Day 12:  The main thing I can think of for this would be my hair. I got compliments on it when I got my highlights done but thats about it. I wouldn't ever expect compliments on my hair I really suck at doing hair. I usually have my hair up in a ponytail on the days I work or just don't feel like doing it. When I don't have a pony tail it's usually just straight and down. I'm sure it doesn't help that I go back and forth between long and short hair all the time. I get bored with my hair so easily.

I love the way my hair is done in this picture! Of course I can't take credit for it,  my best friend Haley did it. I tried to do it once and this is what I got:

Not bad I guess for my first time doing it but still not the best, hopefully with practice and maybe the right hair cut ( and keeping it long) I will learn how to style my hair so it looks cute and not so boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment