Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 13: A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough days. (write a letter.) Day 14: A hero that has let you down. (letter)

Day 13: I love music, I am constantly listening to music. I don't think I can pick just one artist or band that has gotten me through tough times so I figured I will just list the songs and artists that have. ( they are in random order I just looked through my I pod)

  • Kid Cudi: Pursuit of happiness
  • Alanis Morissette: You ought to know
  • Rodney Atkins: Watching you
  • Justin Timberlake: Losing my way
  • Taylor Swift: Your not sorry
  • Taylor Swift: Should've said no
  • Pink: F-ing perfect
  • Pink: So what
  • Sugercult: The whole Palm trees and power lines album
  • Carrie Underwood: Before he cheats 
  • Eminem: Beautiful
I could name a lot more but these are the main ones.

Day 14: I have never had a hero that has let me down. My heros are my Mom and my Grandma. They have always been there for me and always supported me. I hope one day I can be as great of a Mom and wife as they have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment