Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 9: Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted .Day 10: Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.

I decided that sometimes I am going to do two posts in one day for the easy or short answer ones and to help make it go by faster!

Day 9:  I am no good at just picking one person for these things. I think that the people that I never really wanted to let go but aren't really around anymore are my friends from high school. I think we started to drift in 11th grade. Thats the time I started to do stuff that they wouldn't approve of so I didn't really feel worthy to really still hang out with them. Then when I got pregnant with Kaleb I felt like who would want to hang out with the pregnant girl? I had a lot of friends that were truly good girls and what says bad girl more than a pregnant teenager? We still keep in touch here and there but it has never really been the same. I know I have changed a lot since back then and don't live the same lifestyle or values as them but I still call them all my friends.

Day 10: As of right now there is no one in my life that I don't want to have in my life. I truly believe that everything and everyone in your life, good or bad, is there to teach you something. Some people help you through hard times and improve your life, others make you become a stronger person by going through hard times.

No comments:

Post a Comment