Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

On Saturday Blade and the kids (I had to work) went to the egg hunt at Pioneer park.  They got there about 5 min late due to traffic and finding a place to park and all the eggs were gone. They still got to do a lot of fun things like see the Easter Bunny, play on an inflatable slide, see and pet bunnies, sheep, lamb, and a goat.




When I got off work we colored Easter eggs. We were only going to do eight eggs because we don't really eat too many hard boiled eggs, one of them broke so were colored seven  it seems kind of random but it was still a lot of fun and the kids really loved it!







Sunday morning the kids came in and woke us up at 7:30. We had told them the night before that they needed to wait until we were up to find their baskets and eggs. They woke us up and then went right to the baskets and then very easily found the majority of eggs. We think that they had woke up and scouted it all out before waking us up. They loved their baskets and finding the eggs. They got soccer balls, sidewalk chalk, bubbles, candy,light up cups, and two outfits. We spend most of the day playing outside. We went over to my moms house for a very yummy dinner. I forgot our camera at home so I didn't get any pictures of them playing outside or at  the family dinner. This was such a great Easter for our family. 












2 comments:

  1. Ok I cannot believe how much kaleb looks like kyle lol. And raelyn looks so cute in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard that Kaleb looks like Kyle, I've kinda seen it a few times but mostly they are alike with their OCD lol! Thank you I love her in dresses!

    ReplyDelete