Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 6: Something you hope you never have to do. and Day 7: Someone who has made your life worth living for.

Something I hope I never have to do is outlive my children. I don't think I could ever survive going through something like that.  I know a lot of people that have had miscarriages, still births, and had children die for various reasons. They are all so strong and all made it through it somehow. I am not that strong and could never handle it.

Wow I can't pick just one person who has made my life living for so I will go ahead and name all of them in no particular order.
1. My grandma, she was such a strong woman, she was so wise you could always go to her for advise on anything and she always knew what to do and what to say.
2. My mom, she is a younger version of my grandma. She has seen me through thick and thin and has loved me no matter what choices I have made in my life.
3. My dad, He has shown me what a real man and dad should be and how a daughter should be treated and loved by a man and a father.
4. Kaleb and Raelyn. I learned how to grow up from them, be responsible, an adult etc. They have truly made me a stronger person because I have to be for them.
5. Blade, He has turned my life around in so many ways. He has shown me strength and courage, the love between a husband and wife.
Pretty much I could put my whole family on this list.

Update on the kids:  Raelyns lip is looking a lot better the swelling is gone, she just has a scab on her lip and the rash on her chin is almost gone. Kaleb's finger looks the same but isn't bothering him anymore. He had an upset stomach for most of the day today but is now keeping things down and being more himself! Amazing what a little care and love can do for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment