Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Birthday party and Vegas Vacation day 1!

My Birthday was on Sunday June 12th. Blade and I wanted to get away from home and have a vacation just the two of us. We were going to go camping but thanks to the lovely Utah weather it was too cold to go, we decided instead to go to Vegas! We had my birthday party with my parents on Thursday. It was a lot of fun. The kids and my mom decorated the house and made a cake while I was at work. After work my dad made some BBQ steaks (my favorite). We had presents, cake, and ice cream.



I got a sewing Machine!
On Friday morning Blade and I headed to Las Vegas! We got a motel just off of the strip for a pretty good price. We arrived at about 5:00 and went to dinner at subway, got ready and headed straight for the strip!










"Im sure you get this a lot, is this the actual Caesars Palace?"







No comments:

Post a Comment