Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 24: Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)

  • Brad Paisley: "Then"
  • Papa Roach: "Forever"
  • The Beatles: "Something"
  • Big and Rich: "Lost in this moment with you"
  • Lady Antebellum: "I run to you"
  • Lady Antebellum: "Need you now"
  • Pearl Jam: "Love reign over me"
  • Shania Twain: "From this moment"
  • Tim Mcgraw: "She's my kind of rain"
  • Tim Mcgraw: "It's your love"
  • Boys like girls: "Two is better than one"
I made this playlist for Blade and It isn't a new playlist this is the playlist we made for our wedding. Most of the songs have special meaning in our relationship or have special moments. Brad Paisley "Then" was our first song. I told Blade one night when we were driving that I had a song I loved that made me think of him and I played that for him and from then on it's been very special. Papa Roach "Forever"  always makes me think of one time when Blade sang it to me in the car but he only sang the part "My feelings for you are forever". Anytime I hear Lady Antebellum or Tim Mcgraw I think of Blade because he took me to their concert last year for my Birthday.  The rest of the songs are love songs that we love and of course a love song makes me think of my love!

Us at the Lady Antebellum/ Tim Mcgraw Concert

1 comment:

  1. So cute! That is a perfect wedding playlist lol. I love forever by Papa Roach too. I used to listen to it on repeat and full blast in my car lol.

    ReplyDelete