Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 27, 2011

Moved, to move again, to move again!

This week sure has been a crazy week for our family. We have been selling our house for a while and we really didn't think the lady who bought it would end up buying it. She just wanted a white house and even went to the bank and everything before seeing the inside. The bank process took a long time and we were kinda kept in the dark about what was going on. I had packed a few things mostly decorations that we didn't need, I didn't dare pack anymore because I didn't know when we would move. Then last wednesday I decided to call the bank and find out what was going on, the lady told me that they were just waiting on on paper and we could close on Friday, Blade and I had already made plans to go camping with my family so we told them the next week would work better. Later that night at about 6:00 the lady buying the house shows up in tears and says her landlord says she has to be out by sunday and she had no where else to go. I must say I have too big of a heart, I couldn't leave her and her children homeless, I decided we would close on friday, cancel the camping and try to find a place to live in 2 days.  Well long story short we found out we couldn't get into a place that fast so we moved out on thursday and stored all our stuff in my parents garage and are staying at their house  until we can find an apartment. We were able to get everything moved out and clean on thursday so after the closing on friday we went camping. It was a nice get away after a crazy, stressful few days. We found an apartment we really like in American Fork and should hear tomorrow if we got it or not! If we do get it we will probably move again this weekend, then sometime after January move again for the Air Force. I feel like right now our life is just full of moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment