Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 26: Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?

I don't think there was ever a time I necessarily thought about giving up on life. There has been plenty of times in my life that I have thought that life sucks and is very unfair. I believe that God only gives you as much as you can handle and that is what has kept me going through the hard times. I have been very blessed to have strong and supportive family and friends. I have been through a lot of hard things, and a lot of bad times, but they have always stood by me and always helped me pull through it. Right after the miscarriage I just wanted to lay in bed all the time and cry. My family made sure I had things I had to do to get me out of bed. My friend Haley talked me into going to eat and a movie with her. I think we all need to make sure that when someone is going through a hard time we are there for them and help them heal from it. If someone needs a shoulder to cry on let them, if someone just needs to get out of the house, or talk, be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment