Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 21: (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?

This 30 day challenge has taken me over 2 months to do, thats pretty sad. I am going to make sure I do this at least every other day so I can get done with this.
I have a few people I consider my best friends, Blade, my Mom, and Haley. We will go with Haley on this on this one since she is my best friend that isn't family. If I found out that Haley had been in a car accident I would be so worried. Whatever we had fought about wouldn't matter anymore I would just want to know that she was ok. If she was at the hospital or anything like that I would hurry to get there and be with her hold her hand etc. Friends are going to have fights at times but it happens and you let it go and are there for each other. Haley has always been here for me through the hard times. I have cried on her shoulder so many times. I couldn't ask for a better best friend. What other 22 year old would make me shower and get ready and hang out with her while I was very emotional sad and crying while Blade and the kids were gone?


We laugh together, cry together, we do everything together. Best friends since we were 16 and always will be! I love you Haley!



No comments:

Post a Comment