Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 22: Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life. Day 23: Something you wish you had done in your life.

Day 22: I've defiantly made mistakes in my life, but I also know that anything I have done, good or bad, has made me who I am today. When I think back to the time that I probably made the biggest mistakes it would be when I was 16-17 years old. I was skipping school, hanging out with the wrong people, smoking pot, drinking, lying to my parents etc. I wish I wouldn't have done these things but I know that it made me stronger and who I am today. I think almost everyone goes through a wild streak. I am very happy that it didn't last too long and I had such great parents that I could go to them and tell them what had been going on. I got grounded and my car and cell phone taken away but I also had the support I needed to stop doing those things.

Day 23: I have talked about this a couple times before but I wish I would have graduated high school and then gone on to college to become a nurse. My whole life I had a plan. My plan was to graduate high school, go to the University of Utah and graduate as an RN (registered nurse). I then planned that I would work at the University of Utah Hospital then get married and a few years later have kids. Well I guess I did it all backwards. But the most important thing is that one day I will make it happen, I might not be able to say I graduated but I got my GED and thats pretty good. I have wonderful kids that I wouldn't trade for anything. I couldn't ask for a better husband. I might not be able to go to my dream college but what counts is I will go to college and I will become a nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment