Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Strawberry Days Parade

Strawberry Days is a celebration that happens every year in Pleasant Grove (PG). I have been going to the Strawberry Days events since I was just a baby. I love it, every year I look forward to it and it doesn't feel like summer until Strawberry Days begins. This year the only event we were able to attend was the parade. The kids love parades they remember going last year and were very excited to go this year. Blade had to work last year and couldn't go so this year was his first time going with us. We sat on main street in the same area we usually always sat, I always remember my family sitting there when I was little. Something really exciting about this years parade is that we knew people that were going to be in the parade. The kids were so excited to see people they knew in a parade they thought that was really cool.


Both kids love the fire trucks 
Father in Law Shawn driving 

Mother in Law April driving


Our friend Trisity and her baby Khlo'e who won Strawberry days baby!


Kaleb loves the bands and Raelyn loves dancing to the bands!


They also loved the beauty queens or "princess" as they called them

No comments:

Post a Comment